Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well lets just say I couldn't be happier with my job. The people there are so great. Even though I have to work 10 hours a day it goes by so fast because I am so busy. Last week was my first full week working there and it all caught up with me on Saturday. I finally got up and about an hour after I did that I wanted to crawl back into bed. I am happy I had plans for lunch or I am sure I would have stayed in bed all day. After I got back around 2:00 I definitely took a 2 hour nap. Basically Saturday was the day for me to catch up on my sleep. After a couple of weeks I am sure I will get used to the schedule. I am happy to have a 4 day week this week. This whole having every other Friday off is going to work out just fine. :) So my nephew will be here in less then 3 weeks. I teared up a little bit when my mom was telling me how Lindsay and Gabe were going to have to schedule their induction if Brody didn't come the week he was due. With all the talk about having to induce and then deliver made me a little sappy. I really can't believe that my little sister is about to be a mother. Her and Gabe are going to be great parents. Their bags are packed and they are ready to have this little boy. Well, thats all the news I have for now!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I'm so happy that you love your job! And I can't believe Lindsay is almost due! Can't wait to see that sweet baby!