Sunday, March 1, 2009

He's comin'....

Oh my goodness, I am going to have a nephew in about a week. I can't believe it is finally here. My sister's tummy has about had it! It is so big. I know she is ready. If you have a spare minute, please pray for Lindsay and the delivery. Bless her heart she has no idea what to expect and it taking everything as it comes along. She isn't really saying much but I know she is scared. Heck I would be. I just hope that she knows that she can do it and not to worry. I know that when I get that phone call that she has gone into labor I am just going to fall apart. God is about to give us a precious baby boy here very shortly. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I will post pictures when he gets here.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

it is going to be wonderful...congrats in advance.