Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lets talk about my new friend :)


Okay so I have this new friend and she is quite the weird one. Totally kidding. She mentioned today that I hadn't ever mentioned her in any of my blogs. I wanted to reply with the fact that I have only known her for a month and wasn't exactly sure if I liked her. Yeah whatever, I love her! She is sometimes a breath of fresh air. I was a little nervous coming into the new work environment wondering if I would make friends with anyone. She was actually the first hand I ever shook. She was the one who trained me so I thought she would hate me by the end of the first week. Not the case at all. She has turned out to be fabulous. It seems that we have a lot in common. I love that we have the same sense of humor because some people frown on mine every so often. She can walk into a room and I will just start laughing. She is that funny looking. Kidding. Usually when I am on the phone I make her leave the room because I know I will bust out laughing in the middle of the conversation. Oddly enough, some people don't like that. I have really enjoyed getting to know her and I think that we will grow to be great friends. Love ya Shelley! :) By the way, she is the one on the right. (she is going to kill me for this one)

No comments: