Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas


I had a fantastic Christmas! I love spending time with my family. My sister decided to have all if the festivities at her house. Lets just say I did A LOT of driving to and from McKinney. We did Christmas Eve with our Dad and Christmas day with our Mom. Watching Brody celebrate his 1st Christmas was something I will never forget. I love how he had no idea what was going on and that it was just another day. It will be nice when he kind of has a clue next year. :) He did really well with opening prestents, although he was more excited with the paper than the gifts. He really impressed me because I gave him a rocking horse that was really close to the ground, so he didn't hurt himself getting off, and when his dad put him on it for the first time, he knew exactly what to do. I couldn't believe it because I don't think he has ever been on one before. It was too cute! My Grandad has been out of town for about a month and a half and I can't wait for him to come home. He will be home in about 10 days. I really miss him. Once he gets back we will do Christmas all over again with him.

No comments: