Monday, November 17, 2008


I think I had a very nice weekend. On Friday I went to dinner with some friends and then on Saturday I went to a baby shower for one of my dear friends from high school. No sleeping in on Saturday because the shower was at 10am.....thanks Lindsey. :) I figured I would know a couple of people at the shower but oddly enough I knew a lot more then I thought. Of course some of my high school buddies were there. I was really happy to see my friend Heather, who lives in Colorado. I was sure she wouldn't be there. So happy. It is always nice to see the high school girls. After high school everyone has moved here there and everywhere. I like that we try and get together at least once a year. They have played a huge role in my life and I love those girls more than anything. So my mom called me on Tuesday and said that she was going to be out of town for a couple of weeks because her and her husband were going to Hawaii. WHAT????? They booked the vacation on Tuesday and left on Thursday. Um, okay, how did they do that because they are not money bags. One of her friends had a time share that needed to be used so they basically just paid for their flights and anything extra. I was very jealous. Sometime before I die I will go there. Beware because I might be that 80 year old woman in a bikini on the beach in Maui. :) Don't think I wouldn't do that because I sure would. I am so ready for Thanksgiving. I should celebrate that everyday because I have so much to be thankful for.....and I like turkey a lot. ha ha. I really am excited about the couple of days I get off of work. Okay, lets be honest, that is actually the most thing I am excited about. I love my work but it is draining sometimes. In fact, I want a nap right now. Yeah right, I wish. Peace.