Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life's lessons

Look at me, 2 posts in 1 week. Don't get excited because this won't happen very often. I just wanted to say that I have been learning a lot lately. I have a hard time just letting things go or roll off my back, but recently, with a lot of prayer and hard work I have been getting a lot better at it. I have a friend that I haven't even known for a year who has kind of done me wrong these past couple of months and I have had a hard time getting over/through it. She was a person I opened my heart to, and that doesn't happen very often. I really think sometimes I have to realize that people have stuff going on in their lives that I don't know or shouldn't know about. Sometimes it is really crappy stuff. Ya know, sometimes I can be a pain in the rear because my life isn't peachy so I really need to give my friends that same benefit and not take it personally. What I have learned is that just because things aren't going the way I want them to doesn't mean they have completely fallen apart. I still love my friend dearly because she came into my life when I needed her the most. She brought out a side of me that had been hidden for a long time. I am thankful for the bond that we shared and hope to be close to her again one day. She is a beatiful person and i respect her in so many ways. If she reads this, which I don't know if she does, I hope she realizes it is her I am talking about. I am really thankful for you and what you brought to my life. Anyway, on a lighter note, THANKSGIVING IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!! I seriously can't wait. Thats all for now. :)

No comments: