Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well, nothing really huge has gone on in the last couple of weeks. I got to go and see my grandparents last weekend which was so fun. My family is great. I did receive a phonecall the other day which scared me to pieces. My sister and I were supposed to see a movie on Tuesday and I got a call from her around 3:30 saying she had to cancel. I asked her if everything was okay and she told me that sometime that morning she started to get a huge pain on the side of her belly. She said it was like no pain she had ever felt before. Of course she was crying because the pain was so bad so she go somebody to watch her class and went down to the nurse. While she was telling me this my heart was pounding because I was scared for the baby. She ended up having to call her doctor and the dr. said that it was mainly because her belly was streching. She called her husband and they immediately went home and took it easy. I know that Lindsay was terrified because, this being her first time being pregnant, she had no idea what was going on. I spoke with her yesterday and she said she was feeling a lot better. Oh, and by the way, the movie we were going to go see was High School Musical 3. Go ahead and laugh, but I love those movies. My mom went with me instead and it was magical. :) I really need to go to the store because I have like 3 baby showers in the next couple of weeks and have not bought a single thing. It is not like me to be so late with getting gifts. Oh well, this weekend will be the shopping weekend. Fun stuff.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

scary moment but I am glad everything is okay.