Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well with all of the yucky stuff I am going through I am going to make Christmas great because Christmas is not about having a job or presents. I had to remind myself that Christmas is about another VERY important reason. That put things in perspective right away. I am going to be happy! The festivities start tonight. We are doing Christmas with my mom this evening and then doing Christmas day with my dad. It will be an eventful couple of days. I am really thankful for my supportive family. I wouldn't want to do anything else on Christmas but to spend time with them. Next year is going to be a brand new year and a really good one for me. My future got brighter the day I got let go from my job. I am excited to see what God has in store for me in 2009. I hope you guys are ready to come along with me on this crazy journey. :) Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Team Hoff said...

Life is always a crazy journey...but that's just God's way of keeping us on our toes. Chad always says that God loves us so much that he won't let us stay in the same place. Maybe that can help jump start your new year.