Friday, December 5, 2008

So my cat finally got mad at me, and I certainly paid for it. Typically when I go to bed "Lucky" starts out in the bed with me and then sometime during the night he leaves. I am still not sure where he sleeps, but oh well. Well, a couple of nights ago around 2:30 am he decided to play with anything in my room that made noise. I woke up of course and it took me about 45 minutes to finally get him to lay in bed with me and go back to sleep. Yeah, so it definitely happened again the next night. I was so tired and didn't want to deal with it so I picked him up, put him outside my door, and shut it. When I was leaving for work the next day I saw that he had basically destroyed my living room. Pictures on the walls were half hanging and any pictures I had on shelves were knocked off. Basically any nick knack sort of thing was on the floor. He clearly was upset with me for locking him out of my room. I am really glad nothing broke because he got on to the high shelves. Not really sure how he did that. Oh well. I took the chance and locked him out again last night and much to my surprise he did fine and nothing was knocked over. I feel bad not letting him in my room, but if I am going to stay awake at work, I need a good nights sleep. Oh the joys of having a cat. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

we had a cat that did that kind of stuff too. glad you survived.